For Edinburgh Architecture Tours
This Christmas, order our Edinburgh tour gift card and treat the architecture enthusiasts in your life to the perfect gift experience for inquisitive minds!
Whether your loved ones are local or just visiting, this gift experience will indulge their curiosity for architectural history in Edinburgh. Our architecturally trained guides will amaze with cultural interpretations of unique urban layouts, building styles, materials and distinctive details!
Edinburgh Gift Card Details
Gift cards are valid for any or our architecture tours in Edinburgh, and for the number of people or monetary value of your choice. We offer three main types of tours:
- Old Town tour, focusing on Victorian and postmodern architecture.
- New Town tour, which will explore the Georgian neoclassical architecture and Scottish Enlightenment.
- Dean Village tour, looking at the industrial legacy of this picturesque valley.
The recipients will book the tour as they would normally, and enter the voucher code at the checkout. Read more about the guided tours here.
- Email to yourself or the recipient – instant delivery of an e-voucher.
- Print at home – you will be sent a festive presentation PDF e-voucher.
- Post to yourself or the recipient via Royal Mail – you will be sent a festive card with a voucher in a presentation envelope. Available until 17th of December. Second Class post included. Special Delivery available for a cost.
For Christmas, our Edinburgh gift cards are available in themed festive design, as an e-voucher, or a presentation postcard in a festive envelope.
Postal deliveries of the festive presentation Edinburgh gift cards are available up to the 17th of December. After that, electronic vouchers will still be available for printing at home or emailing to the recipient.
What the recipients loved
about their gift
About Architecture Tours
Itineraries for different interests
Our guides are architects and architecture students in Edinburgh Architecture School.
The recipients will join a small group of likeminded enthusiasts on their selected date.
Frequently asked questions about Edinburgh Gift Cards
The festive design originates from a hand-drawn sketch by our team member. It represents an imaginary Edinburgh roofscape comprising of landmark buildings such as the Register House, Scottish Parliament and St Giles Cathedral.
Absolutely, if one is curious about cities and culture, an architecture tour will reveal lots of insights about Edinburgh.
Yes. If the gift is for a family, please advise them to book a private tour, so the guide can tailor the language and the programme. Our private tours cost £108 per tour, please enter this amount when purchasing the gift card. Babies in buggies are accepted for free.